Kiribilli Private provides a private marketplace and general information about investment opportunities which is intended for wholesale, sophisticated and professional investors to invest in private lending opportunities via vetted Borrowers (Investee Entities).
Kiribilli Private provides a business introduction service in accordance with Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) Class Order 02/0273 (Class Order) which provides an exemption from the requirements of the Corporations Act (Cth) 2001 (Act) to provide a regulated disclosure document to potential investors in the securities to be issued by Investee Entities.
Subscribers to the Kiribilli Private marketplace (Services), may come across opportunities in which they may be interested in investing, however, they may not be considered a ‘Sophisticated’ or ‘Professional’ investor within the meaning of the Act and they would therefore, without the Class Order, be subject to the disclosure requirements of the Act.
The Class Order provides these potential investors and the Investee Entities with a framework in which they are able to obtain private finance without complying with the disclosure requirements under the Act.
We confirm that:
- we have no pecuniary interest in the outcome of any investment decision by any users of our business introduction service, other than our agreed upon fee for bringing investment opportunities to the attention of potential investors; and
- neither the Kiribilli Private Website (www.kiribilli.com) nor Kiribilli Private is endorsed or approved by ASIC.
In using our Services, Subscribers accept the following:
- investment in private lending transactions carries associated risks. Before investing in any project about which information is given, prospective investors are strongly advised to take appropriate professional advice;
- the information about Investee Entities contained in our Website, e-format or via hard copy documents has been prepared by or on behalf of the Investee Entity which is proposing to issue or sell the securities or syndicated, participation and/or economic interests and neither Kiribilli Private nor the publisher (if any) has undertaken an independent review of the information contained in our Website, e-documents or hard copy documents;
- the information about the proposed business opportunity presented by the Investee Entity and the securities or syndicated ,participation and/or economic interests interests to be issued by the Investee Entity is not intended to be the only information on which a Subscribers investment decision is made and is not a substitute for a disclosure document, product disclosure statement or any other notice that may be required under the Act, as the Act may apply to the investment. Detailed information may be needed to make an investment decision, for example: financial statements; a business plan; information about ownership of intellectual or industrial property; or expert opinions including valuations or auditors’ reports;
- prospective investors should be aware that no established market exists for the trading of any securities or scheme interests that may be offered by Investee Entities; and
- Kiribilli Private is subject to the Class Order.
No Financial Services
Kiribilli Private provides a service by which it may introduce potential investors to Investee Entities. Any securities or syndicated, participation and/or economic interests which are issued or sold as a result of such introduction will be issued by the Investee Entity or by another person affiliated with the Investee Entity (for example a current shareholder of the Investee Entity).
Kiribilli Private is not engaged in a business of providing financial services and does not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence.
Kiribilli Private does not provide any financial product advice (whether general or personal) in relation to the securities or schemesyndicated, participation and/or economic interests which are offered by or in any Investee Entity or in respect of any other financial product. In particular, Kiribilli makes no recommendation as to the suitability of any investment opportunity for any potential investor and does not take account of any investor’s financial situation or needs in making information about Investee Entities available to users of its Services.
Kiribilli Private does not provide dealing services in relation to any financial products, including any securities or scheme interests issued or to be issued by an Investee Entity, whether by way of arranging their issue, acquisition, variation or disposal or by any other means