Funding Process Defined
We put all investment opportunities through a strict due diligence process to determine if they meet our five-point investment philosophy.
- After the initial review, KPC will set up a 30 minute interview with the CEO or entity principle.
- Present your company to KPC investors for 10 minutes, with an additional five minutes for investors questions. After the presentation, interested investors are allowed to further discuss the investment.
- Investors will conduct a thorough research on all aspects of your company
- After the successful completion of due diligence, interested investors (individually or group) will present a term sheet that define the investment deal.
- After both parties agree on the aforementioned term sheet, the deal can now be executed.
- After the deal, you will now have access to a plethora of experienced professionals in the KPC network that can provide you further guidance during your venture. And if requested, KPC members may also serve on your board, provide assistance in strategic planning, and connect to industry specific resources to increase the success rate of your business endeavor.